Title update 6, as detailed on the game's official forum, adds in a few minor new features, support for the impending First Strike DLC pack and fixes a number of glitches and exploits.
Here's the full-list of changes:
* New contracts added to the rotation.
* Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
* Support for "First Strike" map pack. All First Strike maps will be available in every playlist on 2/1.
* Fix timing specific issue where the game can be put into slow motion.
* Addressed "disconnected path" error when using the doors in Radiation after a host migration.
* Fixed stability issues navigating lobbies after client on Split Screen Zombies quits out of a game.
* Addressed issue/exploit when removing Counter Spy Plane effects with the Jammer.
* Fixed a freeze when quickly loading maps one after another in private match.
* Fixed issue where players get primary weapons in Second Chance.
* Fixed "NEW" stamp not disappearing for Custom Slot 9 when highlighting the slot.
* Removed water vision effect when respawning after dying in the acid pool in Radiation.
* Several contract fixes.
* Now allow players to connect to System Link Games even if they are not connected to LIVE.
* Fixed crash when host migration occurred during a join-in-progress.
* Fixed issue with players seeing incomplete Create a Class submenus when Party leader switches lobbies or kicks player.
* Fixed in-game Friends List from opening when viewing then closing the playercard of a player in a lobby.
* Addressed Zombies split screen issue where players sometimes get booted back in the lobby.
* Replaced debug text appearing for some content in the in-game Store.
* Fixed crash when attempting to watch a film or clip with 3 or more profiles signed in.
* Fixed freeze while watching films and changing sign-in status using inactive profiles.
* Fixed a freeze if a player opens the Xbox Guide while the match is ending and quits immediately as they arrive in the post-game lobby.
* Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
* Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
* AK74U adjustments.
* RCXD adjustments.
* Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
* Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.